Sunday, November 26, 2006

A Whale of a Time

During our Santa Barbara visit, we went to the Sea Center our on Stern's Warf. I had never been before and was excited to check out the cool marine biology-style exhibits that I had heard about. Katie, Jen, Andy, Nana and me headed in to check it out. It was really cool. Lots of hands-on exhibits for the kids and cool Channel-Islands information. Both kids were eager to touch and pick-up the sea-life in the various tanks throughout the place. I was pretty surprised when Andy wanted to pet the shark. We had a great time.

Sunstar Fish or Macaroni? you decide.

Andy pets the baby shark.

Humpback hanging in the entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a whale of a time! Walking down the sidewalk with two little grandchildren holding each of my hands and showing me the way - thats a real whale of a time! Sorry for all the emotion - but it is the holiday season - !