Monday, October 23, 2006

Slideshow!

So this morning I was checking megzo.com and I saw that my brother-in-law had uploaded thier latest slideshow of their summer photos. Fully inspired, I decided to take a crack at one for us as well. (Sorry Woody for ripping-off yet another great idea of yours, but you get full credit of course!) I really want to thank Woody and Tanya for getting me hooked on Blogging, I must admit, I am getting a lot out of it.

You can see it by clicking on the link in the "Slideshows" section on the right, or by clicking on the title screen in this post. Hope you like it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Nice work! Isn't that program great...it makes slideshows way more fun to watch...much like the way you made your DVDs that were simply amazing. Please keep them coming.

We're very glad you guys are blogging! It's so fun to get a glimpse into the day to day stuff in the Sandwisch household.

I find it almost therapeutic to have an outlet to reflect on life. It's also fun for me to go back weeks and months and read about fun memories!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Amazing. I might even say that our two kids might be the cutest ever. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into preserving these family memories.

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed the slide show - watched it twice right off the bat.

What a cute family - what great memories -

I appreciate you going through this effort - it means so much.