Sunday, October 22, 2006

Halloween Party Hardy

Well, I have been talking about hosting a Halloween party for the little ones for a few years now. I finally got organized and we had a great time on Friday night. We had 7 mommies and 13 kids all five and under. We had five stations: cupcake decorating, pumpkin pizzas, spooky coloring, haunted photo frames, and candy corn popcorn hands! I cleaned out the garage and brought in the patio furniture. It reminded me of my childhood Chicago neigborhood potlucks in the Jeide's garage.

Of course, my friends helped me make a feast and we attempted to put on costumes. As you can see from the pictures, I think we totaled 10 kids at once. Ryan and Dylan had thier Thomas and James' costumes on for maybe a minute and Will had already left the party. Well, we tried and I am sure we will try again next year. Thanks to all of you for making it a great time. You are wonderful friends.

No comments: