Thursday, February 08, 2007

Working Late



With my new job, I have been putting in some longer hours at the office. I work in a new building now, on the same site. My new building has a really nice view of the surrounding SD valley areas. Last night, as I was getting ready to go to a staff dinnner, I was confronted with this view in the photo above. It was a really beautiful sunset.


As far as the family goes, Andy has a nasty double-ear infection, but he seemed pretty bouncy this morning. Lots of coughing still around our place. I swear it seems like everyone has been sick with something for months!


Oh yeah, and LOST is back on! Woo!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

yeah, but they made it an hour later! I can't watch dramas before going to bed, at least when I am pregnant, i dream about the shows all night long!

rachel

Anonymous said...

Rachael,

Watch "Earl" and you will feel better!