Sunday, February 04, 2007

Back in Action

Well, our camera has been busted since the new year, and we finally got a new one. After going though the exercise again to see what's best for us, we settled again on the Canon Rebel XTi. Got a slight upgrade to 10MPs this time and we are pleased with some of the new UI features. Anyhow we will try to get back int he swing of more posting again. Sorry for the blackout.

Nana visited this weekend. Superbowl day today. Spent the morning in Del Mar at the park. Here are a few snaps. Beautiful day today in San Diego, inthe 70s. Katie delving into a new hobby... hair sparklie thingies. Nana got her a bunch of stuff to play with so expect to see a lot going on up there in the coming months. Andy, well hes the same -- getting more boyish every day.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

70s? Nice! And here I was stoked it got into the 40s. I actually wore short sleeves and no jacket to church this morning. I have officially acclimated I guess.

Rachel said...

The coastal picture caused me to salivate a little. I don't miss the beach until I see it! I'm into Katie's hair style too.

Anonymous said...

Katie you cutie,

Thank you for the good time!

Nana