Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I dun noooo



Well, I am back from yet another work trip. Sheesh. Should calm down now for a bit and I'm looking forward to getting some R&R and spending time with the kids... ummm wait, those two don't mix...



Anyhow, Katie is entering a 'nice' phase, at least aroudn her daddy. She greets me every eveneing with super soft hugs and kisses and is bing extra gentle and nurturing all the time. It's a pretty funny contrast to my son whos idea of fun is jumping on my stomach until I yell in pain. Andy's hugs are always as hard as he can, he grits his teeth, throws his had back and grunts while he tries to squeeze the life out of me. Andy's favorite saying is currently, "I Du NOOOOOooo..." which is his response to about 50% of the questions I ask him. I htink he just finds it easier to say that instead of thinking. Kinda like the kids version of, "yes dear..."

No comments: