Sunday, September 23, 2007

No Fun Ankle Surgery


I have a quite a few photos to catch up on with everyone. As many of you know, I had ankle ligament reconstruction surgery earlier this month. It has been a long and slow healing process but I owe so many thanks to Steve, My Mom, My Dad, Katie and Andrew. I couldn't have gotten through this time without you. Oh, I guess I should thank Dr. Marshall for making sure I woke up from the surgery. Let's just say I don't like going under. I have been doing a lot of sleeping and lying around. Andrew decided to curl up next to me during one of my naps. You can see my cast in the left corner of the photo. The surgery was three weeks ago but staples and sutures have been removed. I still have the same cast but hope to continue to gain more mobility and am desperately trying to get off the crutches. PATIENCE!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I only check your blog weekly since you aren't frequent updaters, but wow, I disappear for a few days and Jennifer is posting, recovering from surgery, kids are in school. I'll have to put you back in my daily rounds!