Saturday, September 01, 2007

Del Mar Races, Silly Faces, and Cool Spaces


Today we went to the Del Mar races. Always a lot of fun, but still way too hot here, with temps in the 90s. We met up with some friends and had a fun time in the infield. The Del Mar infield is kinda like a mini-fair with face paintings, jumpie-jumps, magic shows, and pony rides.



Once we got home, we were all quite tired (and hot), especially Jennifer. As I was posting this, I went out to check on everyone. All the kids are sleeping in their beds, no covers, and fans blowing across their bodies. Jen gave me quite a surprise and I found her sleeping in the middle of the living room, on the floor, in front of the AC unit we have. I couldn't help but take a picture and giggle...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute - Jennifer - I feel that hot in the wintertime - now we can relate.