Thursday, September 20, 2007

Game Face


So football is back and this season I decided to hook up the kids with some gear. For Andy, a slightly oversized Charger LT Jersey, and for Katie, #7 -- Mr. Rivers. Unfortunately my investment did not pay off this last Sunday vs. the Pats, but I'm hoping we can make some ground back against Green Bay this week. I am proud of my boy as I was tucking him in for bed the other night he began crying. I asked him what's wrong, and he told me he wanted to wear his Charger Jersey to bed. I told him that his Charger Jersey was special, and only to be worn on Game Day.
Now I get asked almost every day... "Daddy, is it Game Day today?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud to say that the only football jersey I possess is none other than the great #55...Mr. Seau...when he played for the Bolts. Unfortunately, I can't really wear it out here in Broncos country.

Anonymous said...

But Woody - YOU could wear it to bed, Tanya wouldn't tell!