Thursday, December 04, 2008

Upside Down


Katie is definitely developing her motor skills. I see her climbing trees, doing the monkey bars, and most recently... cart-wheels. Oh and how can I forget, climbing counters and cabinets... The last ones are becoming quite a concern as you can imagine. We can officially say that nothing is out of reach in the house anymore and we are needing to get more creative and resolute with hiding things in the name of protection.

Also last night our Indian Guide's 'vests' arrived. These are suede vests that Katie and I wear for our events, we put patches on them, and so on. They are kinda cool, however, they arrived pre-assembled! So daddy busted out the needle and went to town on the sewing last night. I was up into the wee hours of the morning stitching these things together. My fingers are so sore today I can barely type on my PC! However, those home-economic classes from high-school really paid-off as I can say that the look pretty sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to a picture of those vests proudly worn by their owners!