Friday, August 29, 2008

9 Years


And they said it wouldn't last...

Well, no one really said that, at least not to my face, but it sure feels like an accomplishment.

Yes, we just reached our 9 year anniversary. It seems like just yesterday that we were living in Pacific Beach and flirting with the idea of becoming more than 'just friends'. We haven't yet celebrated and have a night set aside next week to go out on a date. (Gasp, what a concept!)

I couldn't ask for a more beautiful, talented, wonderful wife, and I am lucky to have someone who is willing to put up with the insanity that is me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As said before via the telephone, sincere congratulations and rejoice again in the happiness your union has brought forth in the form of your great children.

Anonymous said...

That was Kari and Dick's comment! Not anonymous.

Brianna Heldt said...

happy anniversary guys!!!

Kim Babcock said...

Oh, I didn't realize you overheard our table at your wedding saying that! HA-HA! J/K!!! Congratulations to you guys! You are one of the longest-running marriages I know of - keep it up!