Saturday, May 24, 2008

An Escalation of Power


Yesterday Andy and his friend Austin were playing "War" with one of the most classic toys ever; the good 'ol Green Army Men. They used the train table to serve as a battlefield and erected a glorious battle as you can see above. After taking a while to blow each others men up, it dawned on Andy that their other toys in the vicinity might be able to improve his strength against his opponent.

Andy then grabbed Donatello (the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figure), proudly planted him on the field and then things kinda went like this:

Andy: "I got Ninja Turtle on MY Army!"

Austin: (Joining in and grabbing his own ninja turtle) "I got a Ninja Turtle on MY Army too!"

Andy: "I got a Giraffe on MY Army!"

Austin: "I got an Elephant on MY Army!"

Andy: "I got a motorcycle on MY Army!"

Austin: "I got a X-Wing Fighter on My Army!"

Andy: "I got a Tie Fighter on MY Army!"

Things kept going like this until the toys ran out, and then the battle began. In the end, all toys were killed in this super mega battle. I guess I won't be holding out for world peace in Andy's generation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tESTRONINE STARTS EARLY - WE MIGHT HAVE WORLD PEACE BECAUSE WE MIGHT HAVE FEMALE RULERS - AMERICNA GIRL BECOMES PRINCESS PRESIDENT

Anonymous said...

tESTRONINE STARTS EARLY - WE MIGHT HAVE WORLD PEACE BECAUSE WE MIGHT HAVE FEMALE RULERS - AMERICNA GIRL BECOMES PRINCESS PRESIDENT