Monday, March 31, 2008

Troublemaker

Andy was in the hallway the other day acting mischevious as we were trying to get ready to go for an outing. He was playing with his new Darth Vader glasses instead of putting on his shoes.

Me: "Andy, what are you doing? Get your shoes on..."

Andy: "But DAD... I have to tell you something!"

Me: "What, that you are a troublemaker?"

Andy: "No, I'm a CAKE-maker!"

Me: "A Cake-maker?"

Andy: "Yes, I like cake."


You kinda had to be there for this one, but something about it made me laugh out loud for a bit. I was quite impressed that somehow my 3 year old was able to channel the conversation into a declaration of his love of cake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what are you going to do when your children are so bright, funny and loveable - just enjoy them..:-) as I always enjoyed you.

Liam and Lucy said...

Maybe in a past life he was French?!?