Monday, December 10, 2007

Open House


It was Open House again at the kid's school tonight. We are really starting to get to know the school and the teachers now, and I must say, it brings some level of security seeing the same friendly faces when we go to school events like this for the third year in a row. It was also fun to see some old class photos that Katie's previous teacher (Andy's current teacher) had from when Katie first started. She was so SMALL! Once again, I am hit with another reality check that life goes by pretty fast -- gotta cherish these moments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Life goes by pretty fast" - that is exactly why I keep wanting to do things together - even talking on the phone - any connection is wonderful - right Dick & Kari and all you over 60 out there? We get each day only once - Katie & Andrew have about 32,850 left, you and Jen about 21170 left and us grandparents have about 10,950 - if we are all really lucky - so once more before I get off my soapbox (hope I don't fall and kill my self :-) cherish each day, each hour. Come on Rachael and Dick - what are your thoughts on this :-) (the two other faithful bloggers with opinions :-)