Saturday, December 29, 2007

Holiday Recap

It's been a busy week, we just got back from SB and a great Christmas holiday. The kids had a blast and were thoroughly spoiled with many presents. It was beautiful in SB and a good time to relax and forget the pace of 'normal' life. Here are some pics of the week.


SB Sunset from my mom's house.


Dad and me and his new place.


Katie with her new Barbie.


Andy soaking up the excitment of Christmas.

Nana showing Andy how to be silly.


Jen showing some surprise at her goodies.


We also had the opportunity to spend some time with the Shubies and the Hulls. This was a real treat for me as I haven't been able to be together with thier familes in far too long. We celebrated profoundly and had a grand time. Thanks Shubys for the awesome meals and hospitality!


Mara, Vic and Jen.


Shuby and Sando dominating at Guitar Hero on PS3.


The little Andy's taking a nap.


The three Amigos...


...and the spawns of the trio.

Merry Cristmas everyone. Ill try and get more photos up this week and catch up on some other great pics we took. We have a lot of fun activities and guests this week that I plan on sharing with you.

2 comments:

Mike Heldt said...

Steve, that's awesome! Those pictures are great. I'd love to get my hands on guitar hero, but in the meantime, I guess I'll just have to play my own. :) Merry Christmas to everyone. I got this Little People Train Set, but Aubrey always want to play with it. Sheesh!

Unknown said...

Fantastic photos!