Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Comfortable with her PC


Katie has a laptop in our home office that she uses to visit various kid sites. She really enjoys the interactive element and is able to navigate all over a site and play games, etc. It's interesting considering she can't read yet, but the 'intuitive' elements of the internet are a language that she completely understands. She spends a lot of time at PBS Kids and at the Barbie site.

This picture was taken on Sunday (Game day as can be see from the Charger Jersey), I guess Katie got a little bored with the game and decided to check-out on me. She did inspire me later on when she came out to watch the second half. Andy was still napping and the Chargers we losing at that point... Katie decided that if she ALSO wore Andy's jersey that she would be showing extra spirit and that it would help the Chargers win. So, she put on 2 jerseys, one of top of the other. Sadly, her rallying effort was not enough to prevent the Vikings from clobbering the Bolts at the end of the day. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tee Hee! Can Dad sit in front of his PC with legs crossed like that?
I know I can't!

Anonymous said...

Its amazing - 5 and so capable - add 59 years to that and believe me, I can't sit like that, be as cute as that and certainly still have trouble figuring out the PC. Love you Katie!