Thursday, October 11, 2007

'Love' that Hair


So when the world seems stressful and bleak, just link to this little picture.

This is what I have come to know as a 'heart braid'. I'll be honest, I didn't even know they existed until I had a daughter. Now I have determined that they are the coolest thing in the world (to her) and make her feel extra beautiful and ultra-special. I have to admit, I am starting to understand this.

Katie got treated to her fancy hair dew in preparation for a special princess-party this last weekend that I was told she thoroughly enjoyed. While the girls were off being girly, Andy and I set-up our own play-date with my buddy Stan and his 3-year-old, Charlie. We spent the afternoon playing video-games, wielding light-sabers, and eating pizza. I'm not sure who had more fun between Andy and Katie. Actually, I'm not sure who had more fun between Andy and me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Katie! I can do that for you but it won't be quite that good! Hey Steve, playdates are great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Steve.

I don't know how I could love her more and I am happy she likes to look as beautiful as she is.

Liam and Lucy said...

Too bad you can't see the front AND back at the same time.

I love it though - particularly how Dad spells hair 'dew'.

That's ok, he has his own language: "lvl 3, 1d6x3..."

Sando said...

mmm, spell checker help me...

Anonymous said...

HAIR-DO

Sando said...

Funny!