Saturday, September 16, 2006

Heaven

Katie on her 4th birthday...

I decided to enhance this post a little bit. This is Katie on her 4th birthday at My Gym. She and Andrew shared the party (Andrew is 2 now) butt he party was largely composed of Katies 20ish friends.

My Gym is a very large room with tons of fun climbing and gym-like apparatus, including the ball-pool, tunnels, swings, and the famous zip-line. I was pretty amazed when the little kids did the zipline, it's pretty long and they all were able to hold their weight as they went flying across the room like 5 feet in the air. As you can see from the pictures, Katie simply had a blast. About mid-way through the event, the took Katie and Andrew into the back room and a few minutes later, brought them out on a sled and paraded them around the room with much pomp and circumstance. I don't think I have ever seen Katie so happy, she was wearing a princess dress, and waving pageant-style at all her friends. I guess when you make a list of the super cool things for a 4 year old girl, wearing a princess dress and being able to go to the front of all the lines are pretty high up there. She was definitely in Heaven.

Andrew was as stoic as usual. Quiet in big crowds, he was content to spend much of the party hiding behind my legs. After a while he mellowed out some and was terrorizing the place to his satisfaction. That boy has some serious mischief behind his eyes. Ill make a point to post some of his tricks soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't tell if this is Katie or Andrew. TWO CUTE KIDS!

Anonymous said...

Sando,

I love the blog and pictures of the family. Everyone looks so healthy and happy.

That said, there is a fundamental problem when you fail to return calls and ask me to keep in touch via a blog. Come on Sando, has it come to this?:-)

Love to all and call me when break free from that computer.

~Mule