Saturday, September 23, 2006

Dino Dinner


I think the only thing Andrew likes as much as his trains are his dinosaurs. He has about a dozen of them and he loves to smash them onto things and shout "Grrrrrrr". This is quite a stark contrast to his sister's gentle barbie parties. Anyhow, tonnight I was watching TV on the couch and Andrew was busy with his dinosaurs, crunching and growling. After a little while I noticed that it had gotten quiet, so I look over and there is Andy sitting there (watching TV) with a T-rex lodged firmly in his mouth. I found it kind of ironic that the king of the dinosuars had actually been bested by an even larger predator.
We had a rather quiet day today. All of us seem to be suffering from a cold, lots of sneezing and congestion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priceless comment and picture!