Thursday, June 14, 2007

Great things come in 3's


I can't remember where I heard it, but somewhere I once picked-up the zen-notion that great things come in sets of three. This past week has been brutal at work with a lot of pending stress. Also, the kids have been sick, Jen's been sick, I've been sick, and worst of all... our pool heater just hasn't seemed to be getting the water warm enough! Sheesh!

Well, this morning I stayed home to help out Jen as she was running a fever last night. Then all in about the matter of an hour the following happened:

- Jen felt better
- The pool was all of a sudden 84 degrees
- My work issue got solved

Woohoo.

So we went for our first real swim of the summer. The kids were so stoaked and excited that they were litterally squealing in my ears so bad that it hurt. Katie hasn't lost a step (or should I say a stroke) in her water abilities. Andy (who was initially cowering on the doormat, finished by repeatedly jumping from the steps into my arms. Was really fun, can't wait for more...

Oh yea, we also finally made the plunge (no pun intended) on getting Satellite HD service! Thanks Jen! Tomorrow I'm going to have 30 channels of crystal clear HD programming, another 200 standard channels, amd a new HD DVR... Im so excited I think I might squeal myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like life is great at the Sandwisch's! Whoope!!