Sunday, May 06, 2007

Devotions of a patient brother...





The setting: Sunday afternoon, and Katie is running the show.

The Game: Some kind of pre-halloween dress-up combined with a Cinderella story with red-sparkly shoes.

The characters: Well, mostly Andy, wandering around with a big grin and this mesh toy hamper over his head. Why? Who knows, but Katie seemed to think it was important that this was his costume, even though I couldn't for the life of me see any connection to Katie's Cinderella fantasy.

THe reason for this post: Not sure I can articulate. I was tickled by the look on Andy's face as he just kep following her around, taking orders and smiling all the while, seemingly content with being the walking pink mesh-box. Something about it said volumes about thier personalities, goofiness, and overall relationship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It appears to me he's a spider boy with his pink web and waiting for cookies to come by so he can snag them! The slippers were the clue for me. Pretty Cute - Hows Katie doing?