Monday, December 04, 2006

Midnight Snack

The kids both have nasty colds, its like a sneezing factory around here. Their little faces are getting red and splotchy. Jen is also feeling poorly, and I fear I will likely be next. Go go Airbornne! Tonight as I was doing some late night work, Katie comes out of bed (this is 11ish mind you) and informs Jen and I that we forgot to let her open her Advent calendar window. She was right of course, and not wanting to break a promise of allowing her to open one each day, I decided to let her have at it. I'm surprised she could even taste anything under her cold, but the smile she let out after finishing her little chocolate square was clear proof that the taste buds could tell what was going on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie and Andrew get well! Choclate is good anytime! Cute picture!

Rachel said...

adorable Christmas card. We hope to have ours out some time before the new year!!!

http://www.coheldts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I hope I'm on that list to get a christmas card! :)