Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Spoils of No-Soils


Andy has had a "Pee Pee" chart going on his wall. The idea is, that if he can go seven days without an accident, and without drinking juice at night before bed, that we would take him to Toy R Us to get something of his choice. Well, the big day finally came, and to celebrate his apple juice sobriety and clean sheets, we took him to the toy store as promised. You can see what he got: Darth Vader with removable helmet. And I quote: "See dad, he's good underneath."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew Dear, your good now underneath also! Love you

Rachel said...

I'm sure you have something like this, but I got a vinyl mattress cover at Target for $5. It is so great and really takes my anger away with wet sheets. I just have to wipe it down, change the sheets and that's it. No biggy!

Aubrey still wears diapers at bedtime. She is dry like once a week when she wakes up. She wakes up from her naps dry 90 percent of the time but I am afraid to take the leap to underpants. What a fun stage this is! AND you guys are done!!! I still have a whole other kid to train!