Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ow-enge Kwuks


Andy picked up a pair of orange Crocs recently. He digs em. Wears them everywhere. They are great for summer and one of the few pieces of footwear he can actually put on and off himself. In true Andy fashion, he calls them "Ow-enge Kwuks" and likes to refer to them as such, never neglecting to include the chromatic adjective.

I must say when he first got them I was a bit startled by the intensity and obnoxiousness of the color. Jen called me and asked what color to get, giving me choices of baby-blue, turquoise, and orange. Being the macho guy that I am, I called for the orange (of course!)... But I must say, they have a definite statement about them. I guess it's like saying: "Hey check out my feet!" The more I think about it, the more I think, I should always dress my kids in Hunter Safety Orange...

No comments: