Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Text-a-saurus!!!

So, I thought it would be a cool idea to give Katie texting capability on her itouch...

I cant really find good words to describe what has transpired since. The term, "Ive created a monster" feels like such an understatement.

Keep in mind that the only person she can text right now is me... so Im getting all of the activity.


This is forwarded from my iPhone today:

Jan 11, 2012 3:58pm

: What time will ur work be done?

: Dad!!!!!

: Yo Daddio!

:)

I'll be done at 530

: I need help with homework!

: Kk!

: I'm gonna hook up mom so we can text each other! But I'm doing it laterz. Love ya to my toes! -Katerz

Jan 11, 2012 4:02pm

: I want to be able to EDIT the blog. Like post pictures and ect.

: P.S. I would like to upload pictures to my iTouch :D

: Ya know, I'm texting ya in the basement! :o

: I'm upstairs now!

: Drew and mom r at KARATE! :D

: Now I'm at ur door!

: Peeking in!

Jan 11, 2012 4:05pm

: Now out!

: Done yet?


No comments: