Thursday, September 04, 2008

Kindergarten!



Katie started Kindergarten this week. Lots big changes for this big girl. New school, new friends, new teacher, new shcedule. (Not to mention new matching Hello Kitty Backpack, Lunchbox, and other stuff.) She is handling it all like a champ and is very excited.

Quotes from Katie:

"I like my school"

"I like playing with my friends"

"My teacher is fun"

"I have a fun playground, I can swing high on my swings, we have a park right at school so I dont have to go in a car to get there"

"And that's it."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,

You are so beautiful, but not just in looks. You are a ray of sunshine to everyone around you.
Continue to have fun and enjoy school this year and always.

Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Katie

Good positive thinking - new experiences are fun usually. Only 12 more years to go! Then you can get your own car and go whereever you wnat!